Occasionally, I invest in early stage startups.
TL;DR: Art Lapinsch
- Currently: Teaching the next generation of remote founders 🏝
- Previously: Co-founding and building Perengo - remote-first - from idea to exit to TMP Worldwide (now Radancy)
- A lifetime ago: Building FinTech/AdTech ventures for HitFox Group (now Ioniq Group)
How I Help
I'm a founder myself.
- Remote: We built Perengo fully-remote from idea-to-exit and through corporate integration.
- Strategy: We went through pivots in our journey. We evaluated our options based on facts and EV calculation.
- Operations: Perengo was a boot-strapped business and we learned how to simplify, optimize, and automate workflows.
- Marketing: I have been consulting startups and corporates on brand strategy and consistent marketing execution.
- Mental Hygiene: Building a business is a 🎢. I'm happy to listen and provide an objective opinion.
How I Invest
I invest my own money.
🍄 Magic Fund (Magic #1): Pre-seed investment in technical founding teams.
🏝️ Remote First Capital (RFC #1): A group of remote founders, operators, and early investors investing in the next generation of remote work.
📱 Eebo World: Creator platform for Sub-Saharan Africa.
🌿 Fernway: An adult-use cannabis product manufacturer based in MA.
🌊 Swell: Headless e-Commerce platform.
📲 Onboard: Software onboarding for teams.
💪 Supersapiens: Real-time glucose visibility for athletes and coaches.
🔗 Beacons: Flight control for social commerce traffic.
🏝️ Remote First Capital (RFC #2): A group of remote founders, operators, and early investors investing in the next generation of remote work.
✍️ Foster: Collaborative writing community.
🗓 Cal.com: The open source Calendly alternative.
If you want to talk, DM me on twitter.